PLEASE NOTE: Johnson, Johnson & Nolan will remain open and available to serve you during the COVID-19 crisis. We are offering our clients the ability to meet with us in person, via Telephone or Video Conference. Please call our office to discuss your options.

Five Generations Of Legal Excellence - One Client At A Time
Family Law
Estate Planning
Probate And Estate
Business Law

Supporting custodial parents every step of the way

On Behalf of | Dec 30, 2015 | Child Support |

Our Practice Areas

For many custodial parents, a myriad of challenges may rear their head at any given time. From divorce to child support matters, custodial parents and their children often struggle with certain issues and at Johnson & Johnson, we work hard to support people who are going through this every step of the way. In Belleville, Illinois, and throughout the entire nation, many people are facing these challenges firsthand and many of them could improve their situation by figuring out the best course of action.

Sometimes, custodial parents experience considerable struggling right from the start. For example, many people have faced an emotional courtroom battle with their former spouse or partner while fighting for child custody. Unfortunately, the problems custodial parents may face don’t always end once both parties have left the courtroom. Many custodial parents don’t receive the child support their former partner is obligated to pay, which can make life complicated in many ways. From an inability to cover a child’s medical needs to being unable to put food on the table or buy clothes, life can be tremendously difficult for parents who don’t receive the child support they are entitled to.

If you are a custodial parent who is dealing with any of these hardships, it is important for you to stand up for yourself. Sometimes, parents decide to take legal action, but they should only do business with a law firm that possesses a great deal of experience in family law. If you visit our divorce page, you can read more on how we have helped custodial parents.



FindLaw Network