Protecting Your Assets And Your Future
People who have lived successful lives often face difficult legal challenges in divorce. The assets you acquired as a result of your hard work become areas of dispute. High asset divorces require deeper analysis and superior skills in identification and division of assets – particularly when successful businesses are in question.
Experienced Illinois Property Division Lawyers
The law firm of Johnson, Johnson, & Nolan, Attorneys at Law, assists high net worth clients in the prioritizing and preserving of property rights throughout the process of litigation.
Our firm is experienced in these key areas:
- Analysis and valuation of businesses and professional partnerships
- The separation of marital property from nonmarital property, and the defense of this process
- The valuation and appraisal of marital property, aided by valuation experts, accountants and real estate professionals
- Managing the division of retirement accounts, employee benefits, stocks, bonds and real estate
Knowledgeable Asset Distribution Lawyers Serving Southern Illinois
Illinois divorce law is as complex as any in the nation. Our attorneys are experienced in the twists and turns of state law. Our goal at all times is to leverage this knowledge to your advantage.
We address issues such as:
- The effect of a property settlement agreement on child and spousal support
- The tax consequences of your proposed divorce settlement
- Whether assets are properly designated as marital or nonmarital
- Issues of asset protection and asset identification
- The effect of prenuptial agreements on property division
If you are heading into divorce and you are concerned about the disposition of your business, or any other complex divorce issues, we urge you to call Johnson, Johnson, & Nolan, Attorneys at Law, and share your story.
Concerned about asset protection in divorce? Call the Belleville high net worth divorce lawyers at Johnson, Johnson, & Nolan, Attorneys at Law at 618-207-4137, toll free 888-628-8977, or write us using this online form.