Estate Planning Solutions
Estate planning involves much more than making legal decisions. At Johnson, Johnson, & Nolan, Attorneys at Law, our experienced estate planning attorneys will help you and your family work through the legal and familial issues involved in estate planning. We provide sound legal guidance and the personal attention you need to ensure your family’s future is protected.
Located in Belleville, we handle a broad range of estate planning matters for clients in St. Clair County and throughout the surrounding Illinois communities.
What Are Your Estate Planning Needs?
Our experienced lawyers draft estate planning documents based on each client’s individual needs. We will work with you to help you answer important questions such as:
- What are the benefits of establishing a will?
- Will a trust be beneficial to you or would a simple will suffice?
- Whom should you name as your trustee, executor or guardian?
- Can disagreements within a blended family be mitigated or prevented?
Our estate planning attorneys will sit down with you, face to face, to understand your goals and needs. We will explain what each document does in terms you can understand and how each can offer you peace of mind. Our services include the following:
- Wills, trusts and powers of attorney
- Health care directives and living wills
- Special needs and supplemental needs trusts
- Revocable trusts and irrevocable trusts
- Long-term care planning
- Transferring business assets from one generation to the next
We frequently work closely with financial planners and health care professionals. Johnson, Johnson, & Nolan, Attorneys at Law, has the resources to ensure all options are considered. Additionally, we offer probate and estate administration services to executors, family members and heirs.