Johnson, Johnson, & Nolan Attorneys At Law
Call 618-207-4137
888-628-8977 Toll Free

June 2016 Archives

Singer's marriage ends following domestic incident

From frequent disagreements to domestic violence, there are all sorts of reasons why couples decide to separate. In Belleville, and across the rest of Illinois, it is imperative for those who are preparing to divorce to work toward a positive outcome while minimizing any potential problems. Although divorce may seem overwhelming and some coouples are not sure how to begin the process, there are times when separation is the best way to move forward. However, making divorce as simple as possible is essential, especially for those who have children together.

How is parenting time allocated if I'm deployed?

As a parent, you may have a number of concerns regarding your child, from their school performance to medical issues and much more. However, if you are a member of the Armed Forces, you may have additional concerns that other parents do not have, such as how parenting time will be allocated when you are deployed. If you live in Belleville, or any city across the state of Illinois, it is crucial to find answers to any visitation or child custody-related questions you have and focus on securing an outcome that is healthy for your child.

Rapper to pay almost $15,000 per month in child support

While divorce may be necessary in some cases, it can lead to emotional and complex issues, such as child custody and child support. In Belleville, and cities throughout Illinois, those who are facing any difficulties related to child support must ensure that they handle their set of circumstances appropriately. From back child support to modifying a child support order and establishing the amount of child support a parent will owe after divorce, there are a wide range of legal matters that affect custodial parents and non-custodial parents alike.

Can I amend my prenup after getting married?

In Illinois, you are able to amend your prenuptial agreement after you get married, according to the Illinois General Assembly. In order to have your prenuptial agreement amended, you and your spouse will need to sign a written contract. If you live in Belleville, or elsewhere in the state, it is crucial to understand the requirements surrounding prenuptial agreements, or any other type of family law matters you are dealing with.

Dealing with child removal in Illinois

If you are a non-custodial parent who already struggles with not spending enough time with your child, you may be terrified by the thought of the child's other parent relocating far away. If you live in Belleville, Illinois, and your child moves to Florida, it may be difficult or even impossible for you to visit them on a regular basis. At Johnson and Johnson, our firm is very familiar with the emotional pain that parents who find themselves in this position frequently face.

When you are ready to discuss your legal issue with an experienced Illinois lawyer, we will be here for you.

Email Us For A Response

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Johnson, Johnson, & NolanAttorneys At Law

Johnson, Johnson, & Nolan
11 South High Street
Belleville, IL 62220

Toll Free: 888-628-8977
Phone: 618-207-4137
Fax: 618-277-1184
Belleville Law Office Map